An international conference promoting sustainable wood-based construction
Woodrise is an international conference focused on the use of wood in construction and sustainable building practices, attracting experts, professionals, and researchers from around the world. This year, the event will cover topics such as:
- Challenges to decarbonize mid-rise and high-rise buildings in Japan
- Climate-neutral construction by 2030
- Embodied carbon and wood construction in Vancouver
- Timber adaptive re-use-the Melbourne context
- Emergence of mass timber in the US
The event will also include 2 days of site tours, leading attendees from sustainable wineries to wood buildings in Ile-de-France.