Realizing Technology Innovations to Recirculate Plastics webinar will focus on the unique experiences of five leading Canadian companies working on collaborative projects aimed at scaling, commercializing, and deploying solutions for developing a circular economy for plastics in Canada. Discussion will include an examination of the technological, policy, investment and infrastructure landscape and the ongoing efforts required to bring us closer to solutions that eliminate plastic waste. This event is a World Circular Economy Forum (WCEF2021) Side Event, part of the Circular Economy Solutions Series and powered by GLOBE Series.
George Roter, Managing Director, Canada Plastics Pact
Elena Mantagaris, Vice-President, Plastics Division, Chemistry Industry Association of Canada
- Sarah Marshall, Director of Sustainability, NOVA Chemicals
- David Lynch, General Manager, Research and Development, Enerkem Inc.
- Jocelyn Doucet, Co-founder, CEO, Pyrowave
- Keith Bechard, Chief Commercial Officer, ReVital Polymers Inc.
- Ricardo Cuetos, Vice President Americas, Standard Products, INEOS Styrolution America LLC.